Call for Paper
Authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to the conference through submissions of their research papers. Research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in the field of DLT and Blockchain in the banking system, will be presented at the conference. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Distributed Ledger Technology and blockchain in the banking system:
- theories, architectures, paradigms, and platforms;
- distributed consensus and fault tolerance mechanisms;
- security, privacy and trust;
- decentralization, scalability, and security tradeoff;
- performance analysis and optimization, simulation and performance evaluation techniques;
- applications and services.
- Distributed Ledger Technology and blockchain application:
- in finance;
- in mobile financial product;
- for financial inclusion;
- in the payment system;
- in mobile payments;
- in next-gen financial product;
- Impact and accounting of crypto assets on banks’ financial statement;
- Token economy;
- Distributed Ledger Technology and blockchain based business models;
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) and banking industry;
- Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) and regulatory approaches.
All submitted paper are double-blind reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Papers can be sent by section Submission.
Until October 15, 2020 Postponed to 5th November, 2020
Notification Acceptance: November 15, 2020